A part-facade system which only involves the front section; to be fixed to a new or existing structure which is manufactured from other material, i.e. timber or steel.
Features and benefits:
- Glazing of up to 40 mm (maximum).
- Large, wire-free glass areas.
- Wide range of finish options.
- Straightforward to fabricate and install.
- Selection of face caps available to enable flexibility of design.
- A range of overlaying profiles of different shapes.
- Large selection of different windows and doors incorporated in the curtain walls, including a concealed window.
- Burglar resistance, class WK2 and WK3.
- Compliance with CE marking requirements.
- Air permeability to EN 12153:2003 and EN 12152:2002: AE1200.
- Watertightness to EN 12155:2003 and EN 12154:2002: Class RE1500.
- Wind load resistance to EN 12179:2002 and EN 13116:2002: 2400 Pa.
- Thermal insulation (Uf): Measured individually.