MB-59 Slide system has been designed to fabricate thermally insulated sliding doors which are to be integrated into masonry walls, aluminium curtain walls, winter gardens or window walling.
The profiles are available in two thermal insulation variants: ST and HI. The range of available profiles includes two- and three-rail frames and leaves that are adapted to two heights of a rolling device. The wide range of glazing available enables the use of double and triple glazing units, including safety and sound insulation units.
Features and benefits:
- Door leaves: Height of up to 2800 mm, width of up to 3300 mm and weight of up to 300 kg (maximum).
- Slender and robust, three-chamber profiles with insulating chamber equipped, with wide thermal breaks in the central part.
- Two- or three-rail frames that enable the fabrication of doors with wide clear passage size.
- Large glass thickness to be fitted in the door leaves (up to 42 mm), to bring flexibility in choosing the appropriate glass.
- Fixed lights can be fabricated with glass mounted directly to the frame – a solution that is both aesthetic and economical.
- Relatively low heat transfer coefficient for frames (Uf) assured by wide thermal breaks, polyethene inserts and chambered profiles mounted in thermal insulation strips.
- High water and air tightness, assured by specially shaped gaskets and hardware that allow the leaf to embed on the frame in the final stage of closing the leaf.
- Door with a low-level threshold available which makes it easier to use the door, especially for the elderly or disabled.
- Possibility to use most of the sliding door hardware available on the market.
- Doors can be mounted individually or as part of larger constructions, i.e. mullion and transom curtain walls or winter gardens.
- Can make the living space visually bigger, especially when combined with external terraces or gardens.
- Simplified construction which reduces time and cost.
- Straightforward construction technology to reduce time and cost of fabrication.
- Compatibility with other Aluprof systems – offering the possibility to use common components. Consult manufacturer for details.
- Air permeability to EN 12207:2001: Class 3.
- Water resistance to EN 12208:2001: Class 6A.
- Wind load resistance to EN 12210:2001: Class C2.
- Thermal insulation (Uf) from 1.8 W/(m²K).
The system can be used in various types of buildings: individual buildings, hotels or apartments.