Waterproofing and concrete protection system for aggressive wastewater environments.
MasterSeal 7000 CR consists of two components, both based on Xolutec™ technology:
- Primer MasterSeal P 770 (two-component). Acts as a bonding promoter.
- Membrane MasterSeal M 790 (two-component). Crack-bridging.
Features and benefits:
- Quick and easy application by roller or spray at temperatures from 5–35°C.
- Fast curing properties, which reduces downtime and allows contact with water only 24 hours after application.
- High abrasion and chemical resistance, including a resistance to high concentrations of biogenic sulfuric acid.
- Has a high moisture tolerance, even when applied to humid substrates.
- Crack-bridging for gaps of up to 0.7 mm, therefore helping to extend the life cycle of the concrete structure.
- Available in two colours - both of which allow for safe application in areas with poor visibility.
- Uses Xolutec™ technology, which aims to provide a durable solution in challenging environments by forming a cross-linked interpenetrating network (IPN). The technology enhances overall material properties, has extremely low volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and is quick and easy to apply.
- Fully bonds to steel and concrete.
- The system has been tested over a five-year period at the Fraunhofer Institute under conditions that simulate those of a real sewer. The results of the test show no significant changes on the properties of MasterSeal 7000 CR.
Suitable for horizontal, vertical and overhead application, as well as indoor and outdoor application. Can be used in the following areas:
- Urban and industrial facilities for wastewater treatment, in both inflow and outflow areas.
- Secondary containment in industry.
- Pre-treatment and aeration tanks.
- Sewage effluent pipelines.