The J55 floor expansion joint system is designed with a narrow surface profile to minimize its impact to interior finishes. Acting as a control joint, this expansion joint system protects your hard flooring finishes from the impact of daily thermal expansion and contraction.
Features & Benefits:
- Flush control joint used to address daily thermal expansion and contraction of hard flooring finishes.
- Designed with a narrow surface profile to minimize impact to interior finishes.
- Flexible seal is composed of UV resistant Santoprene with a UL
- Environmental GreenGuard Gold
- Custom heights and Stainless Steel options exist to match project specific conditions.
- Seals are available in standard colors Black, Grey and Beige. Custom colors are available at additional cost and lead time.
- Horizontal and vertical applications.
- Movement: +/- 10%
- Joint width: 3/8" (10mm)
- Optional vapor barrier
- Optional fire rated