TUV certified and PAS 13 compliant, the Pedestrian Barrier is Ideal for defining the flow of traffic, physically separating pedestrians from hazards to provide guidance around the facility, restricting pedestrians to defined routes both inside and out.
Features and benefits:
- Can withstand up to a 3.2 Tonne Vehicle at 5 mph (Ultimate Energy Load at 45°- 8,200 Joules).
- Designed to segregate and safeguard pedestrians from moving vehicles and potential workplace hazards both inside and out.
- MEMAPLEX™ material flexes, absorbs and reforms repeatedly upon impact, preventing the need for replacement.
- Impact absorption prevents damage to barriers and vehicles, eliminating downtime and increasing efficiency.
- Non-corrosive, non-scratch, non-repaint, water resistant, Hygiene Sealed, self-coloured and UV stabilised for minimal maintenance.
- Unique patented coupling system dissipates impact forces, preventing damage to floors.
- Additional Base Options.
- 100 mm Ø Rails.
- Impact Zone = 450 - 1100 mm.