One-part, general-purpose, mid-modulus building sealant based on hybrid polymer technology.
Features and benefits:
- Adheres to damp surfaces.
- May be used on trafficked floor joints.
- Over-paintable with common acrylic based paints.
- Perimeter pointing of window and door frames.
- Expansion joints in brick, stone and concrete.
- Parapet and roofline sealing.
- Weatherproofing sealing to most external applications.
- Construction and dilation joints where stress does not occur until fully cured.
- Trafficked floor joints less than 15 mm wide (after suitable cure period).
- Conforms to ISO 11600 Class F25HM.
- CE marked under EN 15651 Parts 1, facade and 4, pedestrian walkways under class F25HM and PW25HM.