The Telescopic Underfloor Void Ventilator is designed to provide a clear airflow passage to a void beneath an insulated suspended floor.
Features and benefits:
- The G965 offers a vertical telescopic adjustment of between five and eight brick courses without the need for an extension sleeve.
- The horizontal outlet is long enough to bridge through an overall wall thickness of 350 mm without the need for an additional extension.
- Offers a free airflow of 8000 mm² per vent (7600 mm² through G930).
- The front aperture is designed for use with a G930 Combination Airbrick or it can be used in conjunction with a traditional clay airbrick, although this would reduce the overall airflow through the system.
- Winner of the Best Building Fabric Product at the House Builder Awards 2019.
- The current and future requirements of Part L of the Building Regulations along with other standards and regulations have led to an increase in the depth of thermal insulation in suspended floors along with an increase in cavity widths to accommodate greater amounts of cavity wall insulation.
- This has meant that clear access to an underfloor void may be as far as six or seven brick courses (525 mm) below the level of an airbrick and potentially as much as 350 mm from the outer face of the external leaf.
- Traditional telescopic underfloor ventilators would not be able to achieve this without the use of additional vertical and horizontal extension sleeves.