Using an electric combi boiler allows the end user to run the heating & hot water more safely and efficiently whilst being economical.
All three boilers can heat up a small flat to a big house. In case of a big house i.e. with large number of radiators, the only difference will be that the radiators will take slightly longer to heat up.
- Clean and safe form of heating.
- Instantaneous and continuous hot water.
- 230/240 V single phase.
- Uses 50 Amps.
- Uses 10 mm cable.
- Completely silent due to TRIAC based technology (D.E.S. system).
- Can be used with radiators or under floor heating.
- Modulates from 2kW - 12kW (Central heating).
- Digitally displays temperatures.
- Hot water limited to 60°C (EK.BPL, EK.BPC).
- Central Heating limited to75°C.
- Anti-Legionella function(EK.BPL, EK.BPC).
- 37.5 lt glass lined, insulated cylinder with inspection flange,fitted with.
- magnesium anode and mounted with an insulated boiler casing(EK.BPL,
- EK.BPC only).
- All boilers come with 2 years warranty.