TUV certified and PAS 13 compliant, the Pedestrian Barrier is Ideal for defining the flow of traffic, physically separating pedestrians from hazards to provide guidance around the facility, restricting pedestrians to defined routes both inside and out.
Features and benefits:
- Can withstand the weight of 2 adults leaning (STRENGTH = 2kN Static Load)
- The flexible, high-visibility barriers are designed to guide pedestrians around a facility and restrict them to defined routes both inside and out.
- Simple assembly with push on caps for a fast installation
- Non-corrosive, non-scratch, non-repaint, water resistant, self-coloured and UV stabilised for minimal maintenance.
- MEMAPLEX™ material flexes, absorbs and reforms repeatedly upon impact, preventing the need for replacement.
- Electrophoretic Coated Base.
- 100 x 35 mm Rails.
- Impact Zone = 233-1100 mm.