Roller blind system offering options including standard fixing solutions, mounting plate, round or square cassettes and a range of tube shaft and control options.
Features and benefits:
- For optimum dim-out, the fabric is guided in the side guide profile by means of the bottom bar end caps. Tight brushes can also be inserted in the side guide channels.
- Patented aluminium tube shafts (Ø38/Ø 44 mm) with eccentric internal contouring even out tolerances, ensuring that the components sit firmly and securely. In addition to the spring thrust bearing with locking function, the thrust bearing with lever is a safe and simple installation option.
- Tried and tested Ø4.5 x 6.0 mm chain operation is also available with coloured matt finish ball chains.
- An unobtrusive chain stopper and chain connector, which can also be used as a stopper, are available to match.
- There is also the crank option for larger loads and improved child safety. With this option, a double end stop makes it possible to set a top position as well as the bottom position.
- Motor solutions include 24 volt motors, traditional 230 volt options, plus a range of battery motors offering torque of up to 10 Nm.
- Cassette profiles and fixing profiles are installed on walls or ceilings using spring clips. The mounting plate profile option can also be mounted using an optional aluminium bracket with screw. For cassette profiles, there is an optional aluminium angle bracket with screw.
- The curved closing profile can be used with all Decomatic Medium roller blind variants. The bottom bar attaches to the fabric and accepts an additional counter weight bar for light weight fabrics. An optional mounting plate allows straightforward installation of the Medium system as a complete assembled unit.