14" diameter, externally braced aluminium ventilation turbine suitable for flat and pitched roofs.
Features and benefits:
- Extends the life of the roof structure by exhausting damaging heat and moisture from attic/ loft space.
- Wind powered turbine maximizes ventilation capacity while geared towards going green.
- Can reduce energy bills and the likelihood of winter ice build-up.
- Permanently lubricated upper and lower ball bearings for long life and no maintenance.
- All-aluminium, rust-free construction.
- Rigid spider-type structure.
- Large flashing for ease of installation.
- Tested to withstand winds of 145 mph (suitable for gusty wind areas).
- Vari-pitch base adjusts to a roof pitch of 0–45°.
- Includes roof pitch bevel to help determine roof pitch.
- 21 air-foil curved vanes with rolled vane edges to deflect water.
- Lifetime transferrable warranty for residential use (15 year-warranty for commercial use); two-year warranty on all accessories.
- Roofs - flat and pitched.
- Ventilation shafts within tower blocks.
- Reinforced turbine head (14", 356 mm).