77 Farringdon Road, London
This historic building in Clerkenwell was constructed in 1882 as the London premises of Lincolnshire engineering firm, Marshall Sons & Co, inspiring the recently building name, “The Bondworks”. In 2007, a full refurbishment was completed incorporating an underfloor air conditioning system. In 2018, a further refurbishment was completed and the building now offers six floors of warehouse style accommodation, featuring exposed brickwork walls and optimum natural light due to the prominent corner position. AET Flexible Space supplied upgraded controls and new Fantiles for the speculative Category-A accommodation.