Virgo Fidelis Convent School was founded in 1848. The beautiful Gothic style, club head windows with feature tear drops are a main feature of the building. The original single glazed windows were made from cast iron, offering very poor thermal performance and minimal security. After 100 years the time had come to replace them. Project managers Synergy Construction & Property Consultants were seeking a window system that could not only replicate the original design but would also meet modern performance criteria. Clement’s EB24 steel window range met these requirements.
Contact Clement Windows Group by clicking the button below to find out which products were used in this case study.
The addition of Clement steel windows, transforms this 1920s property in the Surrey Hills into a superb modern family house
In parts dating back over 400 years, Market Hostel is sensitively restored with 21st century steel windows
Student accommodation upgraded using Clement EB24 steel windows
Manhattan apartments transformed with high performance steel windows that replicate originals