This historic building in Clerkenwell was constructed in 1882 as the London premises of Lincolnshire engineering firm, Marshall Sons & Co, inspiring the recently building name, “The Bondworks”. In 2007, a full refurbishment was completed incorporating an underfloor air conditioning system. In 2018, a further refurbishment was completed and the building now offers six floors of warehouse style accommodation, featuring exposed brickwork walls and optimum natural light due to the prominent corne…Show more
Contact AET Flexible Space by clicking the button below to find out which products were used in this case study.
180 Great Portland Street, London
Battersea Studios 2, London
Manchester Civil Justice Centre
One Cavendish Place, London