A cement-based, rapid-drying, high-build levelling compound where a bed thickness from 5–50 mm is required.
Can be applied onto difficult surfaces including existing tiles and paints, and over under tile warming or under floor heating systems. Can be applied by pump on large areas, as a special application by approved contractors.
Suitable to be covered with tiles and parquet flooring.
Not recommended for:
- Use externally or wet or permanently damp conditions.
- Must cover heating pipes by 15 mm.
- Substrate to be completely dry, hard, rigid and clean.
- Remove any traces of paint, plaster, laitance, old adhesive or other unsound materials.
- Thoroughly remove all traces of dust by vacuuming or sweeping.
- Switch off any under-floor heating systems at least 24 hours before application.
- Localized holes up to 50 mm deep can be filled with weberfloor flex and allowed to dry.
- It is recommended that all porous surfaces are primed with weber PR360.
- For anhydrite screeds, it is essential that the screed surface is primed with weber PR360. Allow to dry for 1–4 hours.
- Impervious surfaces to be primed with weber PR360 and allowed to dry for 1–3 hours.
- Pour mixed compound onto the floor and adjust thickness with a float or wobble bar as necessary.
- Use a spiked roller or float to ensure that any pores are filled and trapped air released.
- If a second coat is required, apply it as soon as the first coat has hardened.
- If more than 24 hours have passed between layers, prime the first layer with weber PR360 and allow to dry.
- Allow 1–2 hours before tiling.
- Any under-floor heating system should be kept turned off for at least five days, and then brought up to temperature in stages over a few days.