A low-viscosity surface sealer and stabiliser formulated to penetrate into the surface of permeable, dusty substrates and to consolidate them.
- Used for sealing and hardening dusty or friable surfaces.
- Suitable for the following substrates: New and old concrete, brickwork, masonry and renders.
- Used as a treatment against effloresence or as a foundation for further decoration.
- Used as a primer for webercote anti-carbonation coatings.
- Single component, ease of application – apply by brush, roller or spray.
- Prevents surface dusting and grime penetration.
- Resists the penetration of water droplets and salt solutions.
- Colourless solution, essentially nontoxic Vapour permeable, allowing substrates to breathe.
- Can be used in confined spaces.
Styrene/acrylic ester co-polymer emulsion.