Press-fit system fittings designed for thick wall steel pipe according to DIN EN 10255, EN 10220 and ASTM A53, A106, A135, A795 (schedule 10 to 40) standards.
Features and benefits:
- Reduced installation times due to fast connection technology and easy insertion of the pipe. Clamping techniques are not required.
- Has undergone a leak test to avoid any leakage issues prior to installation.
- Fittings are available from ½" to 2" to suit project requirements.
- Offers a complete solution with high flexibility.
- Includes a visual press indicator.
- Provides a clear identification of the materials and dimensions of each part.
- Fitted with a 'Leak Before Press (LBP)' function which ensures that fittings which have not been pressed will leak during the initial pressure test. The installer can then immediately see which fittings have yet to be pressed. Once pressed, the system is guaranteed airtight and watertight.
- Includes a Visu-Control® feature - after finishing the pressing procedure, the Visu-Control® ring will snap from the fitting, immediately showing which fitting has been pressed.
- No need to thread the pipes, and no lubrication is required for installation.
- Short radius bends ensure compact and space-saving installation.
- Protected against corrosion by a zinc-nickel coating of 3–5 µm.
- For use with PowerPress® valves. Can also be used in conjunction with other brands of press tools.
Suitable for use in heating, cooling and compressed air installations. Especially suitable for in repair or renovation projects.
The range includes:
All items are available in a range of sizes, consult manufacturer's literature for details.
- C9401 - straight coupling (2 x press).
- C9403 - slip coupling (2 x press).
- C9408 - 90° bend (2 x press).
- C9411 - 90° bend (press x male).
- C9413 - 45° bend (2 x press).
- C9412 - 45° bend (press x male).
- C9415 - tee reduced (3 x press).
- C9418 - tee branch female (press x press x female thread).
- C9407 - reducer (male x press).
- C9405 - straight connector (press x male thread).
- C9402 - straight connector (press x female thread).
- C9435 - straight union (press x male thread).
- C9439 - reducer (2 x press).
- C9426 - flanged connector PN 10/16 (1 x press).
- C9427 - flanged connector PN6 (1 x press).
- C9429 - stop end (1 x press).
- C9448 - transition for grooved couplings (press x groove).
- C9446 - coupling with nut (press x female thread, maximum working temperature of 120°C).
- C9441 - VSH Xpress transition (press x press).
- C9452 - flat ethylene propylene diene monomer (EPDM) seal, black, maximum working temperature of 120°C).
See manufacturer's literature for detailed information regarding pipe suitability for these fittings and other technical data.