UltraFloor Suppress IT is a single component, two-coat, rapid drying moisture vapour suppressant primer membrane.
Features and benefits:
- Water based, solvent free formulation.
- Designed to suppress residual construction moisture - up to 95% relative humidity in cementitious subfloors (when tested with a properly calibrated surface hygrometer in accordance with BS 8203) - which allows for earlier installation of floor coverings.
- Product is pigmented orange, enabling easy identification and coverage control in applied areas.
- Designed for use over a variety of substrates, including concrete floors, sand/ cement screeds and most absorbent construction materials.
- Not suitable for use with very dense substrates.
- Contact UltraFloor Technical Services if the product is to be used with underfloor heating.
- It should not be used in projects where hydrostatic pressure is a concern.
- The surface strength of the substrate must be greater than 1.5 N/mm² (in accordance with BS 8204-6 Part 7.2).
- All bases must contain a structural DPC or construction membrane and rough, uneven or damaged concrete or sand/ cement screeds must be smoother or repaired prior to the product application.
Certification and warranty:
- Member of the Contract Flooring Association (CFA).
- Member of The Tile Association (TTA).
- Manufactured in accordance with BS EN ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 management systems.