Topflow Screed A is manufactured with a unique synthetic anhydrite binder in place of cement and is pump applied due to its fluid consistency. It is easier to install, covering areas of up to 2,000 m² per day.
Features and benefits:
- Manufactured to BS EN 13813:2002, with a recycled source of gypsum (calcium sulfate) rather than cement. It has a free-flowing fluid consistency and is applied by pump.
- Floors are suitable for foot traffic within 24–48 hours, while drying takes 40 days, or sooner with force drying (available after only seven days).
- Lower carbon footprint than traditional cementitious screeds.
- Suitable for use with low energy underfloor heating.
- Any type of floor finish can be applied to the screed.
- Maintenance of fluidity for two hours.
- Easily achieves SR2 surface finish in accordance with BS 8204.
- The screed is produced using Gyvlon binder which is manufactured from an industrial by-product (average 36% recycled content).
- Volite Organic Compound (VOC) free and 100% recyclable.
- Ideal for a wide range of applications. Its high thermal conductivity and minimum thickness make it suitable for use with underfloor heating (fully encapsulates heating pipes/ cables).
- Free from protein and it doesn’t harbour potentially harmful bacteria making it suitable for hospitals and care homes.
- Not suitable as a wearing surface itself, or for external or permanently wet areas such as swimming pool surrounds and cannot be laid to falls.