A two component, elastic, crack bridging, rapid-curing modified polyurethane/ polyurea-hybrid membrane. For machine application only. Suitable for use in hot and tropical climatic conditions.
Features and benefits:
- Fast application - application with two-part hot spray equipment.
- Fast curing - over coating with top coat possible after approximately ten minutes.
- Seamless waterproofing membrane.
- High solids - contains no fillers.
- Excellent crack-bridging properties.
- Highly elastic and crack bridging.
- Water vapour permeable allows the substrate to breathe.
- Good adhesion to most substrates.
- For use as a waterproofing membrane on flat and pitched roof structures with additional top coat for UV-protection for exposed roofs.
- For use as a waterproofing membrane underneath planting or hard landscaping on podium areas.
- For use as a waterproofing membrane underneath extruded polystyrene (XPS) insulation as part of an inverted or vegetative roof system.
- For use as a waterproofing membrane for other concrete structures and on non-trafficked concrete areas with an additional top coat for UV-protection.