A single component, flexible, fibre-reinforced mortar, based on cement modified with special alkali-resistant polymers. It also contains fine fillers, selected graded aggregates, plus special waterproofing additives to produce a flexible mortar that is ideal for waterproofing surfaces subject to flexural strain.
Sikalastic®-1K is suitable for application by brush or trowel.
- Can be applied on damp substrates.
- Easy to apply by brush or trowel.
- Good sag resistance and easy to apply, even on vertical surfaces.
- Flexible crack-bridging properties.
- Very good adhesion on many substrates including concrete, cement mortars, stone, ceramics, bricks and timber.
- Mixing ratio can be adjusted in order to obtain the consistency and workability desired for the intended application.
- Waterproof protection of concrete structures including tanks, basins, pipes, etc.
- Waterproofing external wall surfaces to be backfilled in the ground.
- Internal waterproofing of walls and floors, in basements for example.
- Waterproofing of terraces and balconies over concrete or prepared existing tiles.
- General waterproofing of concrete surfaces.