Rapid setting, cement based self-levelling compound with very low emissions, for repairing and renovation work in interior areas. Many types of covering can be laid after approximately 90 minutes. The self-levelling compound has a very low shrinkage and a good absorptivity. Extendable with sand.
- EMICODE EC 1PLUS: Very low emission.
- Suitable for application on subfloor heating systems.
- Layer thickness of 1–10 mm without aggregates.
- Layer thickness of 5–25 mm with aggregates.
- Extendable without loss of strength for higher layer thickness
- Suitable for castor wheels in accordance with BS EN 12 529.
- Low in chromate according to REACH.
- Under textile, elastic and ceramic coverings.
- Under coloured sealings and coatings with forklift truck traffic
- Cement and rapid cement screeds.
- Old substrates such as ceramic, natural stone and terrazzo.
- Old substrates with old water-resistant adhesive residues.
- Calcium sulphate based screeds.
- Magnesia screeds with mineral aggregates.
- Suitable particle board or OSB constructions, screwed.
- Old mastic asphalts IC10/15.