A direct-electric water cylinder. Designed and developed in-house, the Quantum cylinder is the ideal partner to the Quantum space heater for a complete heating and hot water system, or as a standalone hot water system for the electrically heated home.
Features and benefits:
- Unvented cylinder provides high flow rates for efficient hot water delivery ideal for powerful showers and fast-filling baths.
- Fully compatible with all tap fittings.
- Best suited somewhere discreet and closed off, such as an airing cupboard.
- Light and easy to handle for simple installation.
- Surface mounted thermostats and sensors for easy installation and maintenance/replacement.
- Supplied complete with inlet safety group and external expansion vessel.
- All connections accessible from the front.
- Slimline models are ideal for smaller spaces.
- Pipework routing optimises internal stratification, thereby maximizing hot water availability.
- Side hot water draw off connection, minimizes heat losses through the top of the cylinder.
- 60 mm of injected polyurethane foam insulation exceeds CHeSS best practice standards for low heat loss and heat recovery. Global Warming Potential: 1 and Ozone Depletion Potential: 0.
- Completely void free, including insulation around immersions and thermostats.
- Recessed immersion heaters and thermostat housings reduces heat loss.
- Anti-Legionella: Guaranteed self-sterilisation of the cylinder, whilst keeping set temperatures lower during normal operation to help reduce running costs.
Warranty: Parts and labour guarantee on the cylinder vessel for 25-years and two years on other components.