A calcium silicate faced board bonded to stone wool insulation, available in two thicknesses, providing up to 180 minutes fire protection, with excellent thermal and acoustic properties. The Promat TLFR Board is designed to be fixed to the underside of concrete floors, in underground car parks and similar applications.
- Facing board density: 1300 kg/m³.
- Stone wool density: 85 kg/m³.
- Finish: Natural off-white.
- Fire resistance: A1 classification in accordance with BS EN 13501-1 and non-combustible when tested to BS 476-4.
- Fire protection: Tested in accordance with BS EN 1363-1: 1999 and ENV 13381-3: 2002 and provides up to 180 minutes fire protection to a structural concrete soffit.
- Fitted to a 150 mm concrete soffit, 136 mm Promat TLFR Board will achieve a thermal insulation performance of 0.25 W/m²K, meeting Building Regulations (E&W), Approved Document L. 0.20 W/m²K can be achieved using 166 mm thick Promat TLFR Board.
- The product does not contain gases that have Ozone Depletion Potential (ODP) or Global Warming Potential (GWP).
- Boards comply with GWP threshold of <5, specified in documents such as the Code for Sustainable Homes.