MasterSeal 912 is a one-component, moisture-curing pre-polymer which swells when in contact with water. Suitable for the permanent sealing of construction joints in concrete structures.
Features and benefits:
- High swelling capacity in contact with water.
- Reversible swelling process.
- Highly resistant to chemicals and saline liquids.
- Can be applied on wet substrates.
- Good adhesion to dry and moist surfaces.
- Excellent adhesion on concrete, steel, PVC without the need of primer.
- High flexibility and adaptability.
- High resistance to water pressure.
- Connecting joints in sheet pilings or diaphragm walls.
- Sealing of bell butt joints.
- Wall penetration for metal, plastic and concrete pipes, cable bushing.
- Bonding of MasterSeal swelling waterbars.
- Surrounding steel reinforcement bars on pile heads.
- Sealing water penetration where the use of gaskets is not possible.
- Applicable on humid substrates.