MasterSeal 600 is an acrylic polymer liquid additive for cement mixes, designed to enhance their physical characteristics, ease application and increase wear and weather resistance.
Features and benefits:
- Unaffected by ultraviolet light or contact with water, so giving enhanced durability under all conditions.
- Improved workability of cement mixes.
- Aids the ease of application.
- Improved physical characteristics of cement mixes.
- Increases resistance to wear and weathering.
- For polymer flooring to provide a wearing floor surface or correct inaccuracy in floor slab level.
- In a render key coat to provide mechanical key prior to rendering on concrete, block, dense clay blocks etc.
- For modifying renders to reduce shrinkage and dusting, and increase durability and weatherproofing.
- For patching and repair mortars.
- As an admixture for THORO products including MasterEmaco S 420 and MasterSeal 581.
In a bonding slurry coat:
- To adhere new concrete to old.
- To bond thin polymer screeds or toppings to substrates.
- To bond screeds and renders to dense substrates such as MasterSeal 581 and MasterSeal 583.