Commercial grade, heavy duty Stone Plastic Composite (SPC) rigid luxury vinyl flooring. The composite core is mainly made up of crushed stone and with 1.5 mm irradiated cross-linked polyethylene foam (IXPE) backing. For the commercial grade, the top layers are virgin material for durability.
SPC vinyl floors are manufactured using the hot press method to create a natural looking surface and in accordance with accepted industry standards, which permit a tolerance not to exceed 5%. The variations may be of a manufacturing or natural type (this does not include colour variation).
Features and benefits:
- Construction: Composite stone centre, 1.5 mm IXPE backing and 0.5 mm embossed in register (EIR) surface.
- Grade: Natural looking to replicate a real timber floor.
- Durability: Waterproof construction, stain resistant and hard wearing.
- Suitable for underfloor heating.
- No need for any adhesives.
- Vinyl flooring is made by taking high-resolution images of real floors to replicate quality wood flooring.
- Effects from moisture: SPC vinyl flooring, unlike wood flooring is not affected by humidity or damp floors. However, it is always best to install in an environment that is conducive to human occupation.
- Transmission of sound: Vinyl flooring will absorb some sound and with the IXPE backing it has some acoustic qualities.
- Thermal properties: Vinyl flooring works well with underfloor heating and can be installed directly onto electric carbon film systems.
- Suitable for commercial and residential applications floating floor applications, direct to a substrate with a maximum of 3 mm undulations over 3 m.
- The SPC flooring uses the latest Valinge push-fit technology so it is very easy to install due to its stability in not being affected by moisture.
- Suitable for kitchens bathrooms, basements, any commercial high traffic areas and offices schools.