TUV certified and PAS 13 compliant High Level Barriers are designed to guide pedestrians and guard against dangerous toppling of stacked goods. Ideal for high-storage areas.
Features and benefits:
- Can withstand up to a 3.2 Tonne Vehicle at 5 mph (Ultimate Energy Load at 45°- 8,200 Joules).
- Protection from the lowest to the highest level, enhancing walkways and safeguarding people from moving vehicles, potential hazards, and the dangerous toppling of stacked goods.
- High rail levels allow for increased stacking storage, preventing dangerous topple accidents.
- MEMAPLEX™ material flexes, absorbs and reforms repeatedly upon impact, preventing the need for replacement.
- Non-corrosive, non-scratch, non-repaint, water resistant, self-coloured and UV stabilised for minimal maintenance.
- Impact absorption prevents damage to barriers and vehicles, eliminating downtime and increasing efficiency.
- Unique patented coupling system dissipates impact forces, preventing damage to floors.
- Additional Base Options.
- Electrophoretic Coated Base.
- 100 mm Ø Rails.
- Impact Zone = 250 - 1100 mm.