Nominal square weight:
15.07 m² (1.33 x 11.33 m).
Nominal roll weight:
No objectionable odour.
Yellow polyethylene/ polyethylene with reinforcing scrim.
Impact sound reduction (Delta Lw):
Emissions (US Carpet and Rug Institute):
Meets low VOC emission criteria. Certified GLP051 Cat CC2 PU.
- Work of compression (minimum 50 J/m²): >140 J/m².
- Retention of work of compression (minimum 40%): >90%.
- Loss in thickness after dynamic loading (maximum 15%): <5%.
- Loss in thickness after static loading (maximum 15%): <5%.
- Resistance to cracking (not greater than 50 mm): Pass.
- Hot metal nut test (tested in Interfloor laboratory) Pass.
- Breaking strength (length/ width) minimum 40N: >90/ >50N.
- Extension under force (length/ width, maximum 10%) at 40N: <10/ <10%.
Test Performance to US Standards:
- CFD (Compression Force Deflection): 0.9 PSI @ 25% deflection.
- CFD (Compression Force Deflection): 3.1 PSI @ 50% deflection.
- CFD (Compression Force Deflection): 6.3 PSI @ 65% deflection.
- Recommended use: Moderate traffic class I.
- Hot metal nut test: Low radius of effects of ignition.
- Critical radiant flux: Category 1 (0.53 W/cm²).
- Reaction to fire classification: Bfl-s1.
- China National FR Test (at China National Test Centre) Bf1 – s1,t1.
- Russian GOST FR Test Classification: KM3.
- Recyclable: At the end of the underlay's useful life it can be 100% recycled. MR 2.0: points available. It can be recycled.
- Recycled content: Contains not less than 95% post-consumer recycled material. MR 4.0: points available. Recycled content.
- Indoor air quality: Meets or exceeds the industry standard for indoor air quality as established by the CRI Green Label Programme. IEQ 4.3: points available. Product is Green Label Plus certified.
- Regional materials: Production Facility, Haslingden, BB4 4LS, UK. Where used within 500 miles of production facility, MR 5.0: points available.