Fixed swan neck tap with fixed serrated nozzles.
Features and benefits:
- Applications: Standard laboratory water tap for all applications where header tank supply is present (Full WRAS approval).
- Options: Removable or full-bore nozzles are available on request.
- Construction: All brass body, rilsan plastic coated, light white (RAL 9016). Chemical resistant plastic ABS handwheel, identification coding to DIN 13792.
- Connection and mounting: ½” BSP male flat ended shank x 60 mm long with back nut. Standard anti-rotation base with location pin. Two mounting holes 22 mm and 5 mm diameter required template enclosed.
- Pressure and flow: Maximum pressure 100 PSI (Recommended 20 PSI).
- Flow rate at 20 PSI = 12 L/min.
- Spares: Handwheel assembly, part number: 960180; Valve headwork, part number: 950148; Removable nozzle, part number: 900130.