A neutral cure, elastic silicone sealant which has a fire rating of up to four hours in certain joint configurations (when tested to BS EN 1366-4 2010).
Features and benefits:
- Neutral cure – adheres to most building surfaces, porous and non-porous.
- Permanently flexible (25% movement accommodation).
- Suitable for internal and external use.
- Can be used in joints up to 50 mm wide.
- No priming required for most construction substrates.
- All building joints which require a fire rating.
- Sealing joints, voids and irregular holes in fire walls, partitions and other structures; also for maintaining the integrity of pipes and cables that penetrate them.
- Suitable for fire rated expansion joints.
- Fire-rated to BS EN 1366-4 2010 (report no. 181970 (May 2009)), DIN 4102 -B1 and EN 1366 Part 4.
- Acoustic tested to BS EN ISO 140-3:1995.
- Tested for air permeability to EN 13141-1 Ventilation for buildings. Performance testing of components/ products for residential ventilation.
- ISO 11600 F 25LM when tested to ISO 9047.
- CE Marked under ETAG 026 Part 3-ETA 13/1059 and EN 15651-1: 2012 Type F EXT-INT-CC Class 25LM.