Exemplar is based on the latest polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) technology, which in essence provides a lightweight, flexible, thin but tough, fully bonded totally waterproof system.
- Exemplar Primer - An even layer over the substrate to improve adhesion.
- Exemplar R - An even layer over surface to be waterproofed, 2 kg/m² minimum thickness.
- Exemplar 110g Reinforcement Membrane - Applied to the wet resin.
- Exemplar R - Applied over the reinforcement membrane, 1.3 kg/m² minimum thickness.
Features and benefits:
- Quick cure, rain proof in 30 minutes, walk on in one hour.
- Compatible with all common substrates, no need to strip existing.
- Fully bonded, no wind uplift, no flow of water between membrane and substrate maintenance traffic.
- UV resistant, resists degradation and maintains finish and colour.
- Low maintenance, cuts service costs.
- Vapour permeable, underlying roof structure will dry out over time.
- Seamless finish, no ingress through weak seams, joints or fixings.
- Root resistant, suitable for extensive green roof applications.
- Low temperature application, can be applied in UK winters (-5ºC).
- Liquid applied, the system can be shaped to complex details.
- Elastomeric, the system can cope with unforeseen movement and cracking.
- Durable, the system accommodates maintenance traffic, non-slip finishes are available.
- Fire resistant AA rated, lower insurance costs.
- Non-slip walkways are available.
Can be applied to virtually all substrates and is suitable for both new build and refurbishment projects.