Nominal square weight:
15.07 m² (1.33 x 11.33 m).
Nominal roll weight:
No objectionable odour.
Red/ printed Textron® backing.
Impact sound reduction (Delta Lw):
Emissions (US Carpet and Rug Institute):
Meets low VOC emission criteria. Certified GLP051 Cat CC2 PU US CRI.
Thermal resistance (R-value):
Antimicrobial and mildew resistance:
- Work of compression (minimum 50 J/m²): 118 J/m².
- Retention of work of compression (minimum 40%): 70%.
- Compression after dynamic loading: 4.1 mm.
- Loss in thickness after dynamic loading (maximum 15%): 4.8%.
- Loss in thickness after static loading (maximum 15%): 9.3%.
- Resistance to cracking (not greater than 50 mm): Pass.
Test Performance to US Standards:
- CFD (Compression Force Deflection): 2.0 PSI @ 25% deflection.
- CFD (Compression Force Deflection): 4.5 PSI @ 50% deflection.
- CFD (Compression Force Deflection): 11.2 PSI @ 65% deflection.
- Recommended use: Extra heavy class II.
- Hot metal nut test: Low radius of effects of ignition.
- US Methenamine Pill Test: Pass.
- US Smoke Chamber Test: Pass.
- US Critical radiant flux: NFPA class I.
- Russian GOST FR Test Classification: KM5.
- Recyclable: At the end of the underlay's useful life it can be 100% recycled. MR 2.0: points available. It can be recycled.
- Recycled content: Contains not less than 3% post-consumer recycled material. MR 4.0: points available. Recycled content.
- Indoor air quality: Meets or exceeds the industry standard for indoor air quality as established by the CRI Green Label Programme. IEQ 4.3: points available. Product is Green Label Plus certified.
- Regional materials: Production Facility, Haslingden, BB4 4LS, UK. Where used within 500 miles of production facility, MR 5.0: points available.