A frame system designed to support urinals behind wall panels or plasterboard, complete with all plumbing, water supply pipework and cisterns. Designed for both domestic and commercial applications.
- For installation of wall-hung urinals.
- For installation in a Duofix system wall in front of solid or drywall construction.
- For installing in a load bearing stud wall.
- For mounting in front of a solid or drywall construction (order PreWall brackets 111.844.00.1 separately).
- For a screed of 0–200 mm (not in room height applications).
- 111.622.00.1 - For mains fed water supply (note: Geberit urinal controls need a minimum one bar supply).
- 111.623.00.1 - For tank fed water supply with a dedicated source only (note: Geberit urinal controls need a minimum one bar supply).
- For Geberit concealed urinal control.
- Not suitable for urinals with spreaders.
- Frame with holes ø nine mm for fastening in wood frame construction.
- Galvanized leg supports, steplessly adjustable 0–200 mm.
- Frame with C profile 40/ 40 mm.
- Powder-coated frame, ultramarine blue.
- Frame height from 1120–1300 mm, depending on urinal.
- Inlet ø 32 mm, height-adjustable.
- Fastening for urinal with M8 threaded rod, adjustable height and distance.
- Additional fastening possible for urinal with accessories.
- Conversion possible for urinals with spray head with accessories.