Nominal square weight:
15.07 m² (1.33 x 11.33 m).
Nominal roll weight:
No objectionable odour.
Green/ printed Textron® backing.
Impact sound reduction (Delta Lw):
Emissions (US Carpet and Rug Institute):
Meets low VOC emission criteria. Certified GLP051 Cat CC2 PU.
Antimicrobial and mildew resistance:
- Work of compression (minimum 50 J/m²): 140 J/m².
- Retention of work of compression (minimum 40%): 85%.
- Loss in thickness after dynamic loading (maximum 15%): 3.5%.
- Loss in thickness after static loading (maximum 15%): 4.5%.
- Breaking strength (length/ width) minimum 40N: 182/ 126 N.
- Extension under force (length/ width) maximum 10% at 40N: 2.2/ 1.0%.
- Resistance to cracking (not greater than 50 mm): Pass.
Test performance to US standards:
- CFD (Compression Force Deflection): 4.9 PSI @ 25% deflection.
- CFD (Compression Force Deflection): 13.7 PSI @ 50% deflection.
- CFD (Compression Force Deflection): 32.2 PSI @ 65% deflection.
- Recommended use: Extra heavy commercial class III.
- Hot metal nut test: Low radius of ignition.
- US Methenamine Pill Test: Pass.
- US Smoke Chamber Test: Pass.
- US critical radiant flux: NFPA Class I.
- Reaction to fire classification (tested in conjunction with Axminster 80:20 carpet): Cfl-s1.
- China National FR Test (at China National Test Centre): Bf1 – s1,t1.
- Russian GOST FR Test Classification: KM3.
- Recyclable: At the end of the underlay's useful life it can be 100% recycled. MR 2.0: points available. It can be recycled.
- Recycled content: Contains not less than 3% post-consumer recycled material. MR 4.0: points available. Recycled content.
- Indoor air quality: Meets or exceeds the industry standard for indoor air quality as established by the CRI Green Label Programme. IEQ 4.3: points available. Product is Green Label Plus certified.
- Regional materials: Production Facility, Haslingden, BB4 4LS, UK. Where used within 500 miles of production facility, MR 5.0: points available.