DualProof is a fully and permanently bonded, self-adhesive, composite sheet which does not only waterproof but protects against gas and chemicals. It consists of a sealed two layer highly flexible PVC membrane laminated with a non-woven polypropylene fleece. DualProof is cold/ pre-applied, and is installed without heat or open-flame. It is applied before the steel reinforcement is fixed and the concrete poured.
- Waterproof, gas proof and gives concrete protection against chemicals such as sulfate, chloride, carbonate, hydrogen carbonate etc.
- Tough and resistant, quick and easy to install, high compound shear strength.
- Can be installed in every season regardless of temperature and weather condition.
- No need for complicated welding equipment or specially trained staff, overlapping can be easily secured with CEM 805 adhesive.
- Self-adhesive bonding properties on contact with poured concrete.
- Seals small cracks in the concrete.
- Can be used in saltwater conditions.
- CE marked and DIN certified.
- Damp-proofing against:
- Rising humidity caused by capillary action.
- Standing water, for slab-on-ground foundations, column footings, strip foundations and walls.
- Diffusion, effusion, absorption.
- Concrete protection against:
- Chemicals such as (sulfate, chloride, carbonate, hydrogen carbonate etc).
- Contaminated ground water.
- Waterproofing resistance:
- Water under hydrostatic pressure.
- Lateral water migration for deep, one or multilevel below grade structures.
- Approved to German standard DIN 18195 ‘pressurized water situations’.
- An additional sealing membrane for all watertight concrete structures.