Deep profile steel liner sheet for roofs and walls.
- Suitable for fixing to steel or timber purlins.
- Profile features 30 mm deep ribs.
- Suitable for site cutting using reciprocating or circular saw.
- Co-ordinating elements available: secondary steelwork, cladding sheets, insulation, site assembly profiled rooflights, flashings, guttering, doors, louvre panels, sealants.
- General: Possible through valleys or crowns. Valley fixing recommended. Stainless steel or carbon steel self drilling screws with 16 mm bonded washers, 4 mm diameter NFRC class A Butyl sealant at end laps and 50 x 1 mm Polyband air seal/ moisture barrier tape at side laps.
- To steel: Should pass through the section, leaving minimum 5 mm exposed thread.
- To wood: Must achieve 40 mm (minimum) embedment.
- Advisory Committee for Roofwork ACR(M)001-2005: class B, non-fragile assembly (0.7 mm gauge only) when installed to manufacturer recommendations.
- Spread of flame: Class 1 to BS 476-7. Euroclass B. Class O as described in Approved Document B. FAA/ SAA to BS 476-3.