One-part, chemically curing, solvent-free sealant based on Everbuild Hybriflex technology, combining silicone and polyurethane. Formulated to provide resistance to finger picking where a small movement accommodation is required.
Features and benefits:
- High resistance to impact, wear and chemicals/ petrol.
- Resistant to picking by fingers.
- Passed for use on different Home Office and Ministry of Justice projects.
- Primer-free adhesion to most surfaces, including metals, most plastics, glass and polyester.
- High UV and aggressive atmosphere resistance.
- Over-paintable with certain paints.
- Can be applied on damp surfaces.
- High mechanical properties.
- Formulated to stop the growth of mould and fungus in areas of high humidity.
- Secure environments (prisons and hospitals) where the sealant is hard to reach or the person is under supervision.
- Municipal and public areas.
- Perimeter sealing of doors and windows.
- Joints in heavy cladding.
CE marked under EN 15651, Parts 1 and 4, classes F12.5E and use in cold climates.