Admixture for key coat preparation, bonding and waterproofing of renders, mortars and concrete. A water-based emulsion of synthetic resin for improving performance of renders, mortars and concrete.
- Assists adhesion of renders, mortars and concrete even on smooth or wet substrates.
- Reduces the potential for lime blooming, particularly when bonding onto wet substrates.
- Waterproofs mortars and improves performance against oils, grease, fuel oil, diluted acids.
- Assists in the passivation of steel.
- Lowers modulus of elasticity and improves mortar’s resistance to traction, abrasion and shocks.
- Enables work to be carried out in permanent contact with water, sea water (with appropriate cement products).
- Limits shrinkage, micro-cracking and powdering.
- 0.5 L of 751 Lankolatex to the water content of Parex 30 kg bagged renders for key coat applications and wet masonry sealing.
- Pack size: Available in 5 and 20 litre containers.
- Key coat additive for hydraulic render, coatings, screeds and low absorption substrates, e.g. lightweight and terracotta blockwork.
- Controlling suction on high absorption substrates such as light weight blocks.
- Waterproof coatings for tanking, reservoirs, holding tanks and swimming pools.
- Bonding and waterproofing of plaster coatings.
- Enhancing new cement screeds that are being bonded to an existing screed without the need for surface preparation.
- Enhances the screed for laying wall tiles.
- Suitable for coating, re-profiling or reshaping mortar for patching areas such as damaged corners of concrete.
- Bonding mortar for repairing concrete (bridging mortar for construction joints).
- Enhancing the mortar for fixing/ bonding of prefabricated elements.
- Pointing and filling mortars for voided masonry joints, chimney stacks, or to form a mortar flashing.
- Repair of concrete floors.
Forms part of other Parex product approvals, e.g. Monorex & Monorex GF. Refer to product data sheets.