IAPMO Oceana's OceanaMark™ certification scheme is JAS-ANZ accredited to ISO/IEC 17065:2012 and provides our clients with an efficient, cost effective alternative to other offerings in the market.
The OceanaMark™ scheme requires that products comply with relevant Australian and International Standards and are certified under a program in accordance with the principles of ISO/IEC 17067:2013, System 5. The OceanaMark Scheme covers an extensive range of products including
- Plumbing and Water: Products not covered under the WaterMark Scheme i.e. solar water heaters (performance based); valves and reticulation pipe for use in Water Regulators infrastructure, drainage access covers, septic tanks etc.
- Other industry sector products where a rigorous third party accreditation is sought.
The schemes prime attributes include:
- Certification of product not covered under the scope of WaterMark™ licence
- Independent ‘Type Test’ and test report reviews
- Ongoing compliance verification via independent Continuous Compliance Inspection regime