Award winning Superflex™ can be used in base or binder course layer and combines the properties of high fatigue resistance with excellent deformation resistance. It is suited for use in a wide variety of applications and particularly where cracking is a problem.
- Excellent crack resisting properties means Superflex is the ideal material when overlaying concrete.
- Excels in both deformation resistance and fatigue life over conventional mixtures.
- Allows early and temporary trafficking where site restrictions prevent the application of a surface course prior to the removal of traffic management.
- Impermeable, keeping out the unwanted action of trapped water.
- High fatigue resistance resulting in longevity and therefore reduced costs.
- Elastomeric polymer modified binders.
- All highways applications from lightly trafficked residential to major heavily trafficked motorways.
- Commercial and industrial areas.