The origins of the University of Winchester date back to 1840 when the Winchester Diocesan Training School was set up as a Church of England foundation to train elementary school masters. Architects had been involved with the growing university campus since 2003, they were approached to work on the new facility, the St Alphege Learning & Teaching Building. The new building is located at the centre of the campus and physically connected to the existing 1970s St Edburga building via a glazed atrium. The latter building was to be refurbished internally and externally during a planned second phase of the project.
Contact Schueco UK Ltd by clicking the button below to find out which products were used in this case study.
Frederick Douglass Centre, Newcastle University
Dulwich Reference Project
Bletchley Residential Project