Bognor Regis Station site dates from 1864, with the opening of a branch line to Bognor from Barnham Junction. The station was rebuilt in 1902 following a fire and renamed in 1930 when the seaside resort was awarded the appellation Bognor Regis by His Majesty King George V. For the recent redevelopment of Bognor Regis town centre, improving the station environment was an important aspect of the redesign of public amenities, which run from the railway terminus towards the sea front.
Contact Twinfix Limited by clicking the button below to find out which products were used in this case study.
Victoria Station Refurbishment
Wigan Wallgate Station roof glazing project.
Twinfix Marks First Use of its Bolted Glass Canopies
Stamford Station Refurbishment Project