A magnificent Grade 1 listed building, Birmingham Cathedral (St Philips) is a rare example of English Baroque architecture. As part of a significant refurbishment of the interior, TORMAX was contracted by Midland Conservation Ltd, to supply and automate two sets of traditional, wood-framed glass swing doors, providing DDA compliant access to the main lobby area. Helping maintain the architectural integrity of the building, the doors are powered by unobtrusive TORMAX 1201 operators, delivering smooth and reliable opening with whisper-quiet precision. The door operators have in-built flexibility, adapting movement to foot traffic levels whilst minimising energy consumption.
Contact TORMAX United Kingdom Ltd by clicking the button below to find out which products were used in this case study.
TORMAX DELIVERS EASY ACCESS TO STATION SHOPS
ZIG ZAG ACCESS ZIPPED UP WITH TORMAX
HARMONIOUS ACCESS FROM TORMAX
FIFE OFFICES OPEN FOR BUSINESS WITH TORMAX ENTRANCE