The harbour arm was built in 1897 for the South Eastern Railway Company to connect trains with ships, originally for tourism but absolutely invaluable in the Great War, when men, horses and supplies left from here. Needing refurbishment as part of the overall major regeneration of Folkestone, the harbour arm’s mastic asphalt covering to the upper and lower levels was completely replaced over a period of three years in a series of packages for the Folkestone Harbour Company and their contractors using IKO Permaphalt and Recreational Duty Grade Mastic Asphalt.
Contact IKO PLC by clicking the button below to find out which products were used in this case study.
Portslade Academy - IKO Ultra Prevent
Wythenshawe Hospital - IKO Ultra Prevent and IKO Polimar EC/UV
Westminster Cathedral (Carbon Neutral) - IKO Permaphalt
Replacing the 55,000m2 Roof Area at Euston Station